We have released ago.py 0.0.4
Special thanks to David Beitey for supplying ideas and python code for this update!
All changes are backward compatible.
- added support for future dates
- added optional past_tense keyword argument string for custom output
- added optional future_tense keyword argument string for custom output
- added 13 tests to help prevent regressions
- Updated the README.rst documentation for better coverage
We were just shy of 800 downloads on pypi for ago-0.0.3, I hope ago-0.0.4 will perform even better!